OSHA 29 CFR 1910.132 - General Requirements; 1910.133 - Eye & Face Protection; 1910.134 - Respiratory; 1910.135 - Head Protection, 1910.136 - Foot Protection; 1910.138 - Hand Protection; 1910.95 - Hearing Protection Training Certification
- OSHA states that the employer shall provide training to each employee who is required by this section to use PPE. Protective equipment, including personal protective equipment for eyes, face, head, and extremities, protective clothing and protective shields and barriers, shall be provided, used, and maintained in a sanitary and reliable condition wherever it is necessary by reason of hazards of processes or environment.
OSHA requires that employers protect their employees from workplace hazards that can cause injury. This training program will address the categories of PPE training required by OSHA including: Head Protection, Eye and Face Protection, Hearing Protection, Hand and Foot Protection.
- PPE Hazard Assessment Program
- Safety Data Sheets
- Skin Absorption of Harmful Substances
- Chemical Resistant Charts
- Limitations of the Selected PPE
- Occupational Noise Exposure
- Symptoms of Overexposure to Noise
- Elements of Hearing Conservation Program
- Classes and Types of Hard Hats Respirator Types Fit Testing &User Seal Check
COST: $55 per person. Certificate upon completion.