A full-body harness is the single most important equipment choice you can make for your crew. Safety harnesses provide comfort and confidence, and directly affect the user’s productivity. 3M harnesses are thoughtfully designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement, ease-of-use, lumbar support, positioning rings and tool carrying options.
- Easy-Link web adapter* — enables fast and easy attachment of personal self-retracting lifelines and keeps the D-ring available for lanyards, overhead SRLs or rescue devices
- Fixed back D-ring — reduces the need for readjustment throughout the workday
- U-shaped neck — with moisture wicking padding designed to help reduce chafing and sweat buildup
- Softer and more robust hip pad — is 3.5 times thicker for extra comfort
- Durable and sturdy belt — for tool bag carrying convenience
- ANSI Z359.11 compliant, auto-resetting lanyard keepers — for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers — ANSI-compliant hook parking
- Impact indicators — make it easy to inspect the harness for damage due to impact loads
- Protected labels — for long-term identification and inspection
*Available on 3M™ Protecta® Comfort Construction Positioning Harnesses.
|1161205||Comfort Construction-Style Harness|
|1161309||Standard Construction-Style Harness|
|1161415||Comfort Vest-Style Harness|
|1161542||Standard Vest-Style Harness|
Call for previous numbers that these replace.
We also rent and repair harnesses, SRL’s and winches.
- Harnesses (Inspections)
- Repairs are performed in St. Louis, Missouri
- Save money on freight
- Email reminders when routine maintenance is due